Commuting in Australia. From http://nowmoveit.blogspot.com/2009/04/cycle2city.html
Brisbane City Council and Queensland Transport combined to fund the construction of cycle2city (C2C), bringing to reality a visionary idea on how to encourage commuter cycling into the CBD. It is a unique facility located within the heart of Brisbane City, forming part of the King George Square Station complex. An Australian first, C2C was designed to support people who wanted to ride to work but suffered inadequate workplace facilities. Membership provides daily access to secure bike parking, a fresh towel, air conditioned locker rooms, and plenty of showers and toilets. An optional and convenient laundry service is also available and our full service workshop is an integral part of the centre, while also open to the public.
What does C2C provide?
* 420 bike parking spaces
* Secure, electronic entry for members
* 270 secure lockers and 18 showers for men
* 150 secure lockers and 15 showers for women
* 12 lockers in the people with disability (PWD) area
* A fresh towel provided daily
* Ironing boards (and irons)
* hair dryers are included in the womens locker room
* Access to a valet laundry and cleaning service*
* Locker rooms are air-conditioned
* a full service on site bicycle workshop with experienced technician on duty.
* free training available to all new members, covering tyre changing and bike maintenance.
* small retail area providing basic items from toothpaste to bicycle accessories.