Here are some local and regional bike maps, including on-street bike routes and bike lanes, as well as multi-use paths and trails.
- Topeka bike routes map by KDOT (PDF)
- Shawnee County Trails Map (PDF)
- Shawnee County Parks & Rec – Trail Information
- Printable Topeka Bikeways Progress Map (PDF)
- State of Kansas interactive bike map – Rail Trails and more
The Shawnee County maps include some of the community’s dirt trails for mountain biking and hiking, like Skyline Park and Dornwood Park.
Get Outdoors KS is another great resource for trails in the state.
Bike Topeka routes & parking map:
Blue/green/purple routes: decent, direct routes through the city. Use caution.
Turquoise inverted U symbol: Great bike parking – sturdy racks for use with U-locks and bikeshare bikes.
Gradient blue-white “P” symbol: bike parking, less than optimal. Typically wheel-bender type racks.
Yellow wrench symbol: Dero fixit stand. DIY fixing station for your bike! Includes pump and hand tools.
Blue marker: bicycle point of interest, including skate / bike parks, trailheads, and bike-friendly places.